Tuesday, May 10, 2016

99....

       Family. It was good seeing you yesterday.. Weird how normal it was to get on skype talk to you for an hour and then go on with my day... 4th time and 2 years later and I guess this missionary thing just becomes my normal. I joke about how much time I have left but I can say I am SUPER excited to come home on the other hand I will work as hard as I can here and don't want to leave. This weird vortex i'm stuck in of working hard and trying to give everything I have and at the same time realizing how little time I have left and my minds wandering to that time. On the Tuesday we will officially be the oldest missionaries here...... If that doesn't blow your mind I don't know what will. I don't really know where the last two years went... All I know is that i've moved around a lot, I've learned more than I can explain and Im converted to this gospel. Other than that it's all a big blur. 


    We talked yesterday but a quick update on the week. Kristo was baptized! Gëzuar!!! It was an interesting baptism and wasn't the best i've ever been to but there were only two of us and not very many people came but he got baptized and that's all that really matters. Especially because on of our recent converts baptized him which was super awesome! His mom and sisters also came so that was a good and we found a way to fill the font up faster so good for missionaries down the line and all the baptisms they will be having in the next couple months. Honestly pulls at my heart that I have to leave this place. We were eating lunch with the branch president and his wife yesterday and just talking about the branch and the problems and I just got this filling that I need to be here for the rest of my life helping the church grow and that I don't want to leave. I love this place. For some reason I have a weird connection to Fier and it has a special place in my heart. Sad to leave it. Going to Tirana will be great though. Definitely couldn't have asked for a better way to die. I love big cities and 4th ward is a great place to be. Elder Holding is a good missionary as well. It'll be run whitewashing my last transfer. He has been out here the same amount of time as Elder Wilson so a little under a year. I am their year group. So got me some youngins to rassle and pass some of my knowledge on. Dont' have a son so I have to corrupt other peoples sons... :) Going to be a really good time though. Tirana is where my heart is at. 

      Other than the baptism it was a pretty low key week. Went to MLC. Gave my last zone traning. Met with some people. You'll get an update next week on the new Tirana shananagins. I love you all. Have a great week! Don't forget to read your scriptures and pray daily. A power and peace come from doing those two things alone. Imagine what you can get if you do a little more. 

Love Elder Szabo 

No comments:

Post a Comment